The City of Sheridan requires all persons who engage in the business of contracting or subcontracting to be a duly licensed contractor with the City.
For information on the requirements and procedures for becoming a licensed contractor with the City of Sheridan, please see the Contractor Licensing Procedures.
The following forms are also available in the “Documents” section at the bottom of the page:
- Contractor’s License Application
- Project Verification Form (for becoming a licensed contractor)
- Journeyman Licensing Procedures
- Journeyman Carpenter Trade Experience Verification Form
- Journeyman HVAC/Mechanical Trade Experience Verification Form
- Journeyman Plumber Trade Experience Verification Form