- Make sure that your cardboard is clean (no Styrofoam, plastic or trash inside the box).
- Corrugated cardboard only – no cereal boxes, egg cartons, etc.
- All boxes must be flattened.
- No waxed boxes.
- No soiled boxes.
- No plastic coated boxes.
- Bag all trash. (Do not bag recyclables.)
- Have your containers at the curb by 6:00 AM on your regularly scheduled day. (The only day of the year that trash / recycling is NOT collected is Christmas Day.)
- Make sure your containers are easily accessed by our trucks by leaving at least 3 feet of clearance on all sides of the container.
- Make sure nothing is obstructing access (vehicles, utility poles, etc.) and that no overhead wires are present.
- Make sure your containers are turned the correct direction for pickup (lid side facing street or alley).
- Break down any boxes or cut them up.
- Place hot ashes in the trash cans.
- Nothing should be left outside your container; if you need more service, please contact us for rates at (307) 751-8034.
- Overload containers or pack them so tightly that the lid will not close or contents will not fall out.
- Please do not put green waste, construction debris, concrete, mud or dirt into your household trash container.
- We will pick up cardboard at commercial stops but not at your residence.
- We do not pick up green waste – grass clippings, leaves and branches are received free of charge at the landfill and at Green Waste Drop Sites (see Recycling for a map of site locations).
- Branches will not be picked up; branches are received free of charge at the landfill and at Green Waste Drop Sites.
- Hazardous materials, paint, vehicle batteries and tires are not collected curbside. Please call the Landfill at (307) 674-8461 for additional information.
- Do not block sidewalks with cans or bags.
- We do special pick-ups; please call (307) 672-5403 to schedule a time. There is an additional fee for this extra service.
- If you are physically unable to set your trash container out for collection and have no one to assist you, please email us with an assistance request or call (307) 751-8034.
Please call us at 672-5403 to report it so we can clean it up.
Yes – additional charge per can is $8.45 per month
These large 300 gallon cans are shared and are for alleys and small businesses only.
Call us at 672-5403 to report this.
Please call us at 672-5403 and we will replace it.
It is possible that we missed it if it is not at the curb by 6:00 AM on your regularly scheduled day. Please contact us at (307) 672-5403 for assistance.