Realizing that Customer Service is an attitude, rather than a department, Utility Services provides courteous, understanding, efficient services to our customers, citizens and the internal departments that we are privileged to serve.
The Utility Services Subdivision issues a variety of permits and conducts utility services inspections for the City of Sheridan, SAWS and Downer Area.
Please contact us regarding the following:
- Water and sewer permits
- Permit to Construct and submittal check list for Utilities
- Water well permits for existing wells during water restrictions
- Water and sewer service line inspections
- Service line mapping
- Cross-connection surveys and inspections
- Utility Plan review
- Water and sewer related concerns and questions
- Utility License Testing
Sheridan Wyoming, April 6, 2017: At their meeting today in Cheyenne, WY, the State Loan and Investment Board (SLIB) approved [...]
Wyoming State Loan and Investment Board Approved Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund Loan to the City of Sheridan
Sheridan Wyoming, April 6, 2017: The Wyoming State Loan and Investment Board (SLIB) approved a $300,000.00 Clean Water State Revolving [...]