Realizing that Customer Service is an attitude, rather than a department, Utility Services provides courteous, understanding, efficient services to our customers, citizens and the internal departments that we are privileged to serve.
The Utility Services Subdivision issues a variety of permits and conducts utility services inspections for the City of Sheridan, SAWS and Downer Area.
Please contact us regarding the following:
- Water and sewer permits
- Permit to Construct and Submittal Check List for Utilities
- Water well permits for existing wells during water restrictions
- Water and sewer service line inspections – call 24 hours in advance to schedule inspections 307-674-5941
- Service line mapping
- Cross-connection surveys and inspections
- Utility plan review
- Water and sewer related concerns and questions
- Utility License Testing
Call Before You Dig – One Call Wyoming – Dial 811
The City of Sheridan locates city owned water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and lighting. We do not locate private water and sanitary sewer service lines.
BLUE Marking/Flag = Water Line * GREEN Marking/Flag = Sewer Line * RED Marking/Flag = Power (light)
If there are no city owned lines in the dig location an “OK” (in blue, green or red) will be written on ground in vivacity of dig location area.
For more information on utility locates, call before you dig, or to request a locate online: visit http://www.onecallofwyoming.com
Sheridan Wyoming, April 6, 2017: At their meeting today in Cheyenne, WY, the State Loan and Investment Board (SLIB) approved [...]