Report water or sewer problem

//Report water or sewer problem
Report water or sewer problem 2016-12-19T13:26:58+00:00

If you would like to report a possible water leak or sewer plug during business hours please contact Customer Service at 307-674-6483.

After business hours we provide 24/7 emergency response; please contact the Police Department at 307-672-2413. Utilities Maintenance will be contacted immediately and respond as quickly as possible.