Municipal Court FAQ

///Municipal Court FAQ
Municipal Court FAQ 2017-01-30T09:34:57+00:00
Where do I pay the fine on my ticket? 2017-01-30T09:37:54+00:00

If the ticket shows Municipal Court it, is located at City Hall located at 55 Grinnell Plaza, Sheridan Wyoming. Court Clerk (307) 672-3188 or Customer Service (307) 674-6483

If the ticket shows Circuit Court, it will need to be paid at the Sheridan County Courthouse (307) 674-2940.

Having Trouble Loading Documents?

If you have trouble loading/viewing the documents below, please see our document troubleshooting guide.

Municipal Court Documents