Treasurer FAQ

///Treasurer FAQ
Treasurer FAQ 2017-01-31T10:14:40+00:00
What do I do if my water has been shut off? 2012-01-17T22:33:46+00:00

Contact the Cashier’s Office at City Hall. The contact information is provided in the top left of your screen.

What do Residential Utility Services consist of? 2012-01-17T22:33:09+00:00

Residential Utility Services consist of water, sewer, sanitation and mosquito control services. Commercial accounts do not pay for mosquito control services.

Is the water and sewer deposit refundable? 2012-01-17T22:32:30+00:00

Yes, once you move off the property.

If I am renting, what do I need in order to have water and sewer service in my name? 2012-01-17T22:31:53+00:00

You need to put a $90.00 deposit down. Please contact the Cashier’s Office to schedule your service.

What is the balance on my account? 2012-01-17T22:31:07+00:00

You can view the balance on your account by logging in to the utility bill pay site, or you can contact the Cashiers Office with the contact information at the top left of your screen.

Does the City allow me to pay with a credit or debit card? 2012-01-17T22:29:32+00:00

Yes, we accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.

Does the City provide the ability to pay online? 2012-01-17T22:28:28+00:00

Yes, please scroll over the “I Want To…” tab at the top of your screen and select “Pay My Utility Bill”, or see the resources section on the right side of the screen for a link to the utility pay site.

Having Trouble Loading Documents?

If you have trouble loading/viewing the documents below, please see our document troubleshooting guide.