Dumpster Fire 800 Block of Broadway

////Dumpster Fire 800 Block of Broadway

On the morning of November 9, 2017 Sheridan Fire-Rescue responded to a dumpster fire in the 800 block of Broadway.  The likely cause of this fire was the improper disposal of hot ashes.  Sheridan Fire-Rescue would like to remind you that it is important to cool ashes before disposal.  Every year the department will respond to multiple dumpster fires throughout the colder months that are caused by hot ashes being placed in a dumpster.

The attached photo shows firefighters Jason Etchechoury and Kyle Johnson while working at a dumpster fire.

 

2017-11-09T10:53:19+00:00 November 9th, 2017|Fire-Rescue|