Street Opening Permits

//Street Opening Permits
Street Opening Permits 2017-05-26T09:34:01+00:00

If you are looking to dig in City of Sheridan Right of Way, you will need to apply for a Street Opening Permit. After filling out the application and completing the instructions outlined on the form, please submit the form to Tom O’leary in the Engineering Department of City Hall. Questions can be directed to either or 307-675-4258.